VEHICLE WRAP INSTALLER
Vehicle Wrap Installer
Boise Wrap Company is seeking an experienced installer to join our growing team! We have an immediate opening for an experienced individual to fabricate and install vehicle wraps, window perf and vehicle decals.
We are a locally-owned sign design and manufacturing company with more than 14 years of proven success offering creative, high-quality products and services. Our company designs and produces a wide array of signs and vinyl wraps using wide format printers, laminators and cut vinyl.
If you have sign shop and/or vehicle wrap installation experience and the qualifications listed below, we want to hear from you!
- Positive and upbeat demeanor with a can-do attitude.
- Outstanding customer-service skills.
- Self-motivated, team-player.
- Experience working in a full-service sign shop or related printing industry.
- Handle graphic projects from start to finish, including printing to large format equipment or cut-vinyl plotter.
- Prepare, weed, and apply/install vinyl.
- Laminating, cutting and preparing graphics.
- Ideal candidate will have a knowledge of vinyl wrap materials and industry standard production techniques.
- Apply full vehicle wraps, and piece work vinyl graphics to vehicles and windows ensuring accuracy, quality of work, and timely application.
- Document completed installs with photographs and ensure all necessary paperwork is completed.
- Above regional average compensation.
- Vacation and holiday pay as part of our compensation package.
- Health insurance benefits.
- Excellent support resources and commitment to education and training.
- A fun, team-oriented working environment.
- Plus snacks and beverages.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your resume with any pertinent work experience. We look forward to hearing from you!