Full vehicle wraps are the best usage for your outdoor marketing budget – imagine having yourself, an employee, or a coworker cruising the streets in a mobile billboard – that’s the impact a full vehicle wrap has.
Boise Wrap Company has streamlined the commercial vehicle wrap process. We arrange a meeting between you and our graphics team to create the perfect design for your brand. Once a proof is approved we print out a 1/20th scale replica on the same printer that we will print your wrap on, this allows us to make sure the colors are exactly as you envision. This is where technology takes over, as we head into production. We use state of the art Roland printers to expertly print your graphics onto 3M Vehicle Wrap material. From there we use Seal laminators to protect your investment with a UV protectant. Once the material is printed and laminated it is time for our 3M trained and Endorsed Installers to do their magic.
Types of Commercial Wraps
- Cargo Vans
- Box Trucks
- 3M IJ180 Cv3 Premium Vinyl and 3M 8518 Laminate with UV protectant
- 3M IJ175 Cv3 Premium Vinyl and 3M 8518 Laminate with UV protectant
- 3M IJ380 Cv3 Premium Vinyl and 3M 8518 Laminate with UV protectant (Ideal for extreme curves, provides superior conformability)
- Avery Dennison 1105EZ and Avery Dennison 1360Z Laminate
- Arlon SLX Premium Cast Wrap Vinyl with Flite Technology and Arlon SLX 3210 Gloss Laminate